Thursday, March 8, 2012

Reaper Miniatures: BONES



Saw this posted on another blog and found this worth posting here to those of us that are fans of saving a few bucks....I know I am...

This werewolf is just $2! Resin, ready to paint out of the package (no washing or primer), high detail and they claim easy to convert as well.

Worth watching the video....

I have to admit, I may grab at least the Werewolf for Strange Aeons as it looks good and the price is right. The Ghost has some potential also....

On a side note, imagine the savings on shipping? A lighter material = less shipping cost. Maybe Reaper will set the stage now to show companies like GW you don't have to charge $10 (by this I mean a $50 box for 5 models), $20 or more for a single resin figure!

Reaper has my respect....

No comments:

Post a Comment