Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just ordered my copy of Shocking Tales #3! Did you order yours yet?


Just ordered my copy of Shocking Tales #3 and very excited about this issue with the introduction of Psychic powers and who knows what other cool horrors Uncle Mike has hid in those covers! I am already loosing some sanity just thinking about it! Order yours today to ensure you get a copy as they are done in limited print runs. I had to hunt down my past two prior copies before the PDFs was released and frankly I like having the actual copy of the book.

I should be posting some battle reports after Thursday as Ryan and I plan to take on our first official missions of Strange Aeons, he may have one of his buddies join as well for a multi player game or two.

There may be a few bonus teasers shortly of pics of finished stuff about to roll out and hit the table soon enough. I doubt nothing will be done untilt he weekend as my wife has a birthday tomorrow and I am sure I will be spending time with her enjoying another year with my wonderful wife (that we just celebrated 8 years this month also).

11 comments:

  1. I've ordered mine last week, along with both pdfs I've missed as a printed runs. Went to print them in colour myself, so I still got the "books" :P.

    Congrats on anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool, the only problem wit taking and having to pay twice for the books in theory, first to buy the PDFs, then the printing costs. Plus the time to go there to get them printed. I would have done that if i didn't luck upon my copies.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up mate - I'm off to visit the Uncle's store now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I am fired up about this issue, just sucks I am stuck on a ship when it will appear in my mailbox so I won't get it until Sunday when I get back a week later! Arg!

      Delete
  3. I ordered mine!!! I can't wait!

    Happy birthday to your wife and happy anniversary! Looking forward to your coverage.

    Best,

    Yeti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yeti, (removed your other duplicate comment BTW), sadly any coverage will have to wait at least another week after the book is out before I can make any comment. I have some revisions to some articles also in the works but again may not be out anytime soon.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, can't wait for the game on Thursday, just finished painting up some models for my Threshold members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, got a few more done also. Not as many as I had hoped but oh well...I think the psychic powers thing is going to be a cool twist to the game.

      Delete
    2. Is that psychic powers for the Threshold members or for the Lurkers? Or Both?

      Delete
    3. Not really sure to be honest, I suspect both personally as add on purchases. Figure it is something like a Threshold can spend X points to get a draw or pick a psychic power, then they can opt to use Build Points gained from surviving a game to add more. I figure the Lurkers will be able to take powers as options also.

      Delete